Zeolites & Pets

What are zeolites?

Zeolites are naturally occurring crystalline minerals commonly found in rock deposits; they are formed by the crystallization of volcanic rock and ash when they come in contact with fresh or salt ground water over millions of years.

Zeolites are capable of selectively attracting and binding toxic particles, whether they are heavy metals, radioactive particles, viruses, or other carcinogens that may be contributing factors to chronic illness, and safely removing them before they negatively affect overall health. Not only do zeolites eliminate toxic buildup, they can also help control blood sugar levels, balance the body's pH, improve digestion and nutrient absorption, support healthy immune function, help those who suffer from chronic allergies, and improve the body's resistance to diseases like cancer.

Ultimately, if we can reduce the amount of pollutants and toxins our pets are exposed to, and use products such as liquid zeolite to eliminate toxic buildup in their bodies, we lower their risk of developing numerous diseases, which results in more energy, improved overall health, and longevity.

How do toxins affect pet health?

Zeolite SuccessThe danger of toxins lies in the fact that they are invisible, so they are not easily avoided; likewise, their effects do not surface immediately, so the damage done does not necessarily deter repeat exposure. But just because a toxin won't cause immediate death or sever organ shutdown doesn't mean it is less dangerous or that the body is any better equipped to deal with it. Scientists are discovering that continued exposure to common "non-Lethal" toxins can negatively affect major body systems. The constant exposure to everyday chemicals can result in a toxic body burden, when the body can no longer effectively rid itself of toxins, resulting in disease.

Fortunately, there are ways to counteract the long-term buildup of toxins in the body and reduce the negative effects on the health of our pets. Although one can try to reduce exposure to toxins in the environment, one can never eliminate them entirely. Detoxification protocols are the best way to eliminate dangerous toxic buildup. Natural compounds do exist that can safely bind and remove harmful toxins from the body. One such compound is zeolite, one of the safest and most effective naturally detoxifying minerals. It has the capability to bind and eliminate several kinds of toxins, viral sub-particles, allergens, and heavy metal from the body. Zeolite is now available in a purified liquid form, which is tasteless, making it easy to add to a pet's diet.

Symptoms of Toxic Overload

The most common early symptoms of toxic exposure are likely to be fatigue, confusion, decreased energy levels, mild intestinal discomfort , and muscle weakness. Zeolites can help with the following animal health issues, which are often linked to toxic overload:

  • Allergies
  • Ear, Eye, and Hoof Problems
  • Aggression and Behavioral Disorders
  • Anemia
  • Arteriosclerosis
  • Bone and Joint Disorders
  • Bladder Infections and Stones
  • Bloating
  • Cancer
  • Colic
  • Dental Problems
  • Diabetes
  • Infertility
  • Inflammation
  • Kidney Stones
  • Muscular-Skeletal Problems
  • Obesity
  • Pancreatic Dysfunction
  • Respiratory Illnesses
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Problems
  • Thyroid Problems
  • Ulcers
  • Urinary Problems
  • Bacterial and Viral Infections
  • Wound Healing

The Detoxification and Protective Benefits of Zeolite for Our Animal Friends

Dogs have long been considered to be "man's best friend." Many people care for their dogs (as well as cats, birds, snakes, rabbits, horses, and fish) as precious companions, even beloved members of the family. This attitude is reflected in the growing level of national spending on pet care goods and services ($41 billion annually). People want to give their pets the best, often pampering them with clothing, treats, toys, and grooming services - expenses exceeding that which Americans spend on movies, video games, and recorded music combined. To ensure good health in their pets, owners provide high quality, organic foods, nutritional supplements, and regular health care visits. Owners don't want to see their pets suffer from illness or injury any ore than a parent does a child. So why is the incidence of animal disease rising? Why are veterinarians seeing more cases of cancer, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and allergies than ever before? It may startle devoted pet owners to learn that their animal friends are continuously exposed to environmental toxins which are invisible to the naked eye, but can wreak havoc in bodies of both animals and humans. Just as we know it's harmful for human beings to breathe in polluted air or drink polluted water, our pets, too, can get ill from pollutants they encounter both indoors and out; the number of ways in which a pet can be exposed is astounding.

Environmental toxins are everywhere

Those pets living outdoors are exposed to air filled with lead particles from exhaust fumes and herbicides and pesticides blown from nearby farms and yards. Horses are exposed to aluminum in the galvanized water tanks, toxins in shampoos and conditioners and fly spray. Water is another source of chemicals and heavy metals, especially mercury. Many pets live indoors. However, these pets are not necessarily in a healthier environment. They are bombarded daily with toxins in their environment: from the fumes of cleaners and detergents, the synthetic fibers in carpet, the colored ink in newsprint, the perfumes and lotions we use on ourselves, the flea collars and sprays and shampoos we use on them, and the pollutants we track into the house on our shoes. Even the tap water and food we offer can be full of heavy metals, hormones, and antibiotics. If we take our pets out for a walk, they lick their paws after trotting through the chemical-saturated run off from yards and golf courses and through oil and gasoline residue.

Dog with text

"I have used liquid zeolite for more than two years and have seen incredible results with clients all over the world. For instance, my old hound dog had lenticular sclerosis and lipoma, but after 3 weeks of taking liquid zeolite twice a day, the lenticular sclerosis is gone. The dog is back engaging in the hunt, jumping all four feet off the ground when we go for a ride. It is so nice to have my old friend feeling like a young dog again."

-Regan Golob BA, DC.
30-year alternative health care healer and co-teacher of
Where Have All the Horsemen Gone?

Parrot with text

Share this blog!

Posted in The Inner Circle and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *